Welcome to UTME JAMB result checker 2019. This is a platform which is created solely to help all jamb candidates check their result. Please if you want to see your JAMB Result, use this step by step guidelines below to check your result.
We’ve provided you, with the full and complete procedures on how to check your JAMB Result 2019. However, before you’ll be able to check your JAMB result, you need your Jamb registration number and internet access on your mobile phone, PC or the device you’ll be using to connect the internet.
- Check JAMB UTME Result Via SMS.
- How To Check JAMB Result 2019.
- How to Check Your UTME JAMB Result Yourself
- How to Reprint JAMB Original Result Slip
- How To Retrieve Your Lost JAMB Registration Number
- How to Print Original JAMB Admission Letter 2019
- How to Print Your 2019 JAMB Original Result Slip.
- Steps On How to Change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status Online
Check JAMB UTME Result Via SMS.
Are you aware that you can now quickly and easily check your JAMB 2019 result via SMS? Use this guide to quickly see your result.
- You are required to send “Result” to 55019. However, you can’t just use any simcard to check your result, but you need to use the Simcard you used to get your JAMB profile code. The simcard you used during JAMB Registration is the ONLY one which you can use to check your result via SMS.
- You must have N50 and above in your account balance.
- Go to SMS and send RESULT to 55019.
- Wait, you will soon see your result after few minutes/hours.
Latest information reaching our jamb news publishing platform today indicates that JAMB result for CBT Examination for 2019 has been released and published online.
All candidates who sat for the joint admission and matriculation board (jamb) computer-based test (CBT) examination this year 2019, should note that the jamb result 2019 is out, and you now check your JAMB result now using the guideline provided below.
All you need to do is to follow the simple step by step guide to check your JAMB result now.
How To Check JAMB Result 2019.
Follow this guide on how to Check 2019 JAMB Result Online for free. Unlike other years where you need to buy scratch card after checking your results, this time around, it is 100% free.
Step 1. To check your UTME Jamb Result, visit the jamb website at https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
Step 2. When it loads up, type in your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address you used during Registration in the blank box as shown in the image above.
Step 3. After correctly inserting your JAMB Reg. Number or Email ID, click on “Check My Results”.
How to Check Your UTME JAMB Result Yourself
For you to successfully check your UTME result, please do follow this 5-step guide below to check your JAMB result at jamb.org.ng. The very first requirement, like I stat above, is to have internet access and your jamb registration number.
- Visit the jamb result checker website at; https://jamb.org.ng
2. Click on the “2019 UTME Result”
3. Click “Check Result” on the right-hand side of your computer,
4. Then proceed and insert (type in) your JAMB Registration Number
5. Then click on the “Check JAMB Result” button, to successfully check your jamb performance and scores.
The above 5 steps guidelines and procedures show that you can do this yourself. Checking of JAMB result is easy and you can do it without the need to pay anyone or even the help of any person. We have loads of information packed here for you! Please read more on other requirements and information on this portal.
Did you lose your JAMB registration number? Don’t worry, because we’ve also published below, a step by step guidelines and procedures on how to recover and retrieve your Lost JAMB Registration Number.
How to Reprint JAMB Original Result Slip
Some candidates might be asking what is the importance and use of reprinting the jamb result slip? Reprinting your jamb result slip is to ensure that you have your result as evidence, proof to validate your admission. If you’re offered admission into any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics or College of Education, this is a must-have document.
- The first step is to buy the e-facility Card (N1000) from the nearest JAMB accredited vendors in your area.
- When you have the e-facility card, then visit the jamb website by Clicking Here: https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility./
- When the jamb e-facility and validation website open, insert your login details.
- Continue by typing in your jamb registration number in the box provided.
- Then click on “Submit”, so you can print out your jamb original result.
High five! You have done it, and a very big congratulations from myjamb.org! You can now reprint your original JAMB result slip with ease, using the steps provided above.
How To Retrieve Your Lost JAMB Registration Number
The jamb registration number is the most important tools all candidates needs. It’s their identity with the jamb board and the jamb reg. no is not the same, all candidates have their own specific number, and the JAMB registration number is useful in several ways.
You’ll need it for JAMB result checker to check your JAMB result. For those who may have forgotten their Registration Number, as I said above, don’t worry, we have provided a simple method which can be used in retrieving your number, once you have successfully validated your PIN and Serial Number with the surname, first name or middle name, Date of Birth and State of Origin.
To recover your jamb reg. number, just follow the steps provided below:
- You are expected to visit the portal at JAMB Portal
- When the JAMB Website loads, you’re to login to your Profile.
- Click On “Retrieve Reg Number”
- Retrieving your JAMB registration number will cost you One thousand Naira (NGN1,000.00)
- You can choose to pay either with Remita or UnityPay as indicated on the JAMB portal.
- After a successful payment, your number will be given to you and sent to your email address.
For Enquiries and Complaint, please visit support.jamb.org.ng
Felicitation to all who follow the above step to recover theirs. You’ve now successfully retrieved your lost JAMB registration number.
The next step or process is to check your JAMB result: Just read How to Check your JAMB result to learn more.
How to Print Original JAMB Admission Letter 2019
The jamb original admission letter is an important document, which is used in validating your admission offer from your school of choice, which you applied to while filling the jamb registration form. To print out your jamb admission letter, follow the steps below to learn more about how to accomplish this.
How to Print Your 2019 JAMB Original Result Slip.
Step 1. You are required to login to your Jamb Account at jamb.org.ng/efacility
Step 2. When the page loads up, log in to your JAMB profile account using details given to you during your UTME Registration.
Step 3. Under the list of services, Click on the “Print Result Slip”
When the page opens where you will need to print your JAMB UTME Result Slip, you will be required to pay the sum of N1,000 for it. Click “continue with payment” to make payment either with Remita or other options available on your JAMB profile.
Step 4. Once your payment is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed on your screen, I’ll advise you to print it immediately. JAMB will also be sending your Original JAMB Result to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
- If you’re using a mobile phone, you can download it and print goes print it in the nearest cybercafe. However, it is advisable that you use a Computer/Laptop connected with a printer.
- Make sure that you do not log in with another person account unless you are printing the UTME Original result for that person.
- The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N1,000) as it will be indicated on your Jamb profile.
- All JAMB Original Result Slip must bear you passport photograph on it.
Steps On How to Change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice
- To change your jamb course/institution first or the second choice, you’ll need to visit the JAMB office or the nearest JAMB sales point.
- To continue with the change of course/institution, you will need to purchase the “CHANGE OF COURSE” Scratch Card, which is sold for the sum of Two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500)
- Then visit the JAMB Website to continue with this process.
- Click on the “Change of Course/Institution”
- Then you’ll be redirected to your JAMB Application and Registration Form.
- The next step is for you, to proceed and change your Course or Institution to your new choice (where applicable)
- It is very important for you to crosscheck your editions before you submit your form.
- When you’re sure of the changes, you can submit the form.
- You’re done and the changes will take effect within the next few hours.
- Take note, that you are to Reprint your JAMB Slip again.
The above step will help you, in successfully changing your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice without stress, and it’s a do it yourself tutorial.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status Online
This guideline below will show you, how you can easily check jamb result online yourself, without paying anyone to do it for you. To check your jamb cbt result online, note that you can use the JAMB result checker website to also check your JAMB Admission status.
To check JAMB admission status, follow the simple procedures which are provided below, a screenshot below shows you how easily this can be done.
Insert your JAMB registration number,
Click on “Check Admission Status”, wait while the portal loads up with your admission details.
All candidates should take note, that to check their jamb admission status, they’ll only need their JAMB registration number to check JAMB admission status.
Congratulations! You can now check your JAMB admission status with the simple tips above.
We’re ready to help you! Yes, Myjamb.org is here to help you check your jamb results online for free!
All you need to do is just drop your JAMB Number in Comments for FREE JAMB Result Checking
When you comment your jamb number, just select the Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Then select “Notify me” of new posts by email.
A big congratulation, and if you have any problem, don’t hesitate to share using the comment box, and we’re on hand to help you with all the information you need.
This guideline will help you check JAMB result 2019 free.