The JAMB e-Pin for registration is out for the 2019/2020 Year. Here in this page, I will be sharing with you guide on how to get 2019 JAMB e-Pin Registration.
Here are the procedures which is required by all JAMB applicants, before commencing registration in any Accredited JAMB registration Centre;
1. It is important to note here, that all candidates are required to registered with one mobile phone number only. The mobile phone number used to create the profile code is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination.
2. The 2nd step required is for each candidate to sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. Please take note that this should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all.
3. Once you’ve sent this message, take note that the profile Code which is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
4. The candidate is then expected to presents the Profile Code in procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). Take note that the form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.
5. The candidate is then expected and required to presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration.
Important Tips: Take note that you are to wait until the official JAMB registration commence on the 10th of January 2019, before performing any of the procedures above.
There is no need to rush this procedure. Please note that the above 5 steps will be performed before a candidate visit the accredited CBT Centres for registration.