You must have heard that the JAMB official Novel for 2019 is called “Sweet Sixteen”, right?
Well, Today, I want to share with you, a list of possible Question and Answers that will be asked from this Novel.
If you have been searching for the best Sweet Sixteen Questions and answers for 2019 JAMB examination, you’ve come to the right place. Here, you get to pick the best possible questions from the 2019 JAMB Novel “Sweet Sixteen”.
Take note that this novel was written by Bolaji Abdullahi and you can get all it takes to pass the 2019 UTME here.
For those who are not yet aware, the UTME registration for 2019/2019 academic session has been released. The registration has started on the 10th of January, and its only cost N3,500 to obtain the JAMB registration ePin.
The recommended novel by JAMB for 2019 UTME is Sweet Sixteen, and it’s the text every JAMBites are expected to read.
This is not an option, JAMB will surely set questions on it and you are expected to answer all the questions.
JAMB Novel Sweet Sixteen Questions and Answers
Since there is no way you can avoid the JAMB novel, you need to read about it here. It is compulsory, its is also important that you get to know all the characters in the JAMB novel sweet Sixteen, including the name of the author, the summary and get questions and answers for the text.
Quick Detais of JAMB Novel Sweet Sixteen
Title: Sweet Sixteen
Author: Bolaji Abdullahi
Dimension: 5.5X 8.5
Number of Pages: 157
Publication Year: February 1, 2017
Publisher: TND Press Limited
Likely Questions on JAMB Sweet Sixteen
This are the possible questions you should be expecting from this JAMB text.
The questions are highlighted in Bold, while the answers are also highlighted in bold fonts too.
1. Who is the Author of the book, “Sweet Sixteen”?
1. Bolaji Adelaji
2. Bolaji Abdullahi
3. Bolade Abdullahi
4. Jerry Agada
2. How old was Aliya in the Novel?
3. According to one expert; ‘’Comprehensive s3x education doesn’t encourage kids to have s3x.
4. KOTL means……
1. Kiss On The Lips
2. Kiss On The Labs
3. Kiss On-top The Lips
4. Kiss On-top The Legs
5. …………. almost fainted when he heard that some students were caught on the school’s basketball court at night having ‘’S3X’
1. Mr James
3. Mr Bello
6. Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only surefire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.
7. Adoringly, Aliya was referred to as……….
2. S3x Addict
3. Beautiful Lady
4. First Lady
8. Who asked this question “what does HAK and KOTL mean?”
3. Mr Bello
4. First Lady
9. Mr Bello is a ————— by Professions fro the Novel.
1. an Accountant
10. Where were the students were caught having $EX?
1. At the Chapel
2. Behind a Lawn Tennis Court
3. At the Basketball Court
4. In the Toilet
Answer: At the basket ball Court
11. …………. is the protagonist in the Novel, Sweet Sixteen
1. Mr Bello
3. Mrs Bello
4. Mr Fayose
From the Novel, Most Teenagers knows what Adults seems to be Hiding from them.
We will bring you more questions and answers and the PDF to download in no time.
Usually, JAMB do ask up to 10-20 questions in their text. Though, you are required to read the whole text. JAMB novel sweet sixteen is the text for this year.