Are you aware that the jamb reprint 2019 has commenced? Here is the official guide on how to reprint your JAMB slip containing your Examination date and Center.
Take note that the JAMB Exam Slip contains very important information about the confirmation of your actual examination date and the venue for each candidate’s examination.
JAMB Reprinting Date for 2019
The JAMB board has officially announced the reprinting date for the 2019/2020 academic session. The UTME management has disclosed that the date every candidate who registered for JAMB are to start reprinting their exam slip.
When is JAMB Reprinting Starting
For the Jamb 2019 Examination, reprinting of JAMB Slip starts 2nd April 2019. Make sure not to print your exam slip before the above-disclosed date. If you try reprinting your JAMB slip 2019 before the 2nd of April 2019, you will not find any information regarding your exam date and center.
JAMB Reprint 2019
Always take note that when printing out your JAMB reprinting slip, you need to use a computer that is connected with a working printer. If you need to use a mobile phone for reprinting, you should not use Opera Mini on the official JAMB portal.
You can also use a Computer Business center to print out your JAMB slip. It costs 50 Naira to 200 to print out the JAMB slip containing your Examination date and Venue. It is highly advisable that you make multiple photocopies of the slip, it will be essential to have a copy for admission sake.
How To Re-Print JAMB 2019 Exam Slip
The JAMB management has disclosed that they will be sending the slip via email to all registered candidates. However, If you do not get yours, then you can use the option below to get your JAMB reprint.
There are two options of getting your Online JAMB Reprint slip.
First Method: JAMB Portal
- To get your JAMB reprint, visit the JAMB website ⇒ jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- When it loads up, simply type in either of the following listed below,
- JAMB Registration Number,
- Phone Number you used for registration
- Email Address you used for registration
You can choose any of the three options above, type it in the blank box and click on “PRINT” to see your Exam date, Venue and print it out.
2nd Method: Using JAMB Profile
- You are to visit the JAMB profile page Here ⇒ https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- When it loads up, you are required to log in to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- On the left page, you will see an option to reprint jamb slip. Click on it.
- When it loads up, type in your JAMB registration number in the empty box provided and click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will see the complete information on your exact date of the exam, Time and Examination Venue will appear on the slip.
- You should please reprint this slip. To reprint, simply click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard to automate the process.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.